Please review the frequently asked questions and answers. Should you still have questions after reviewing this information, please contact the tournament office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will my order be sent?
Online purchasers will receive a confirmation email and electronic tickets almost immediately after completing the transaction. Tickets may be forwarded by email or printed at any time.
Are there refunds on tickets purchased?
There are no refunds and/or exchanges. All sales are final.
I purchased tickets as a gift, do you have a commemorative gift certificate I can use?
Yes! Please download our commemorative gift certificate here. The certificate is not acceptable for admittance into the tournament. It is not redeemable for tickets and has no cash value. Electronic tickets will be sent by email to the address provided by the ticket buyer at time of purchase.
Can I leave tickets at Will Call?
Yes! Will Call will be located onsite at Sycamore Hills Golf Club during the Championship. A photo ID will be required to obtain your tickets. Location and hours will be determined at a later date. Please check back for more information.
Are there junior discounts?
Juniors 16 and under will be admitted FREE any day of the week when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Limit 2 juniors per adult.
Are there military discounts?
Those displaying a valid military ID for active or retired military personnel will receive FREE admission any day of the tournament. Offer not valid for family or friends of military personnel. Visit the Tickets & Will Call office onsite at Sycamore Hills Golf Club to receive your ticket.
Can I leave the tournament and then come back on the same day?
No, there will be no re-entry to the grounds of the Hotel Fitness Championship. If you leave the grounds, you must have a full ticket to return.
Parking & Access Information:
Where can I park?
VIP, caddie, general spectator and volunteer parking will all be located in Lot P off of Covington Road. The nearest address to the grass parking lot is 11430 Covington Road, Fort Wayne, IN. Please follow directional signage to access the lot.
Are there handicap accessible areas?
Yes, handicap parking is available for those who have the proper state issued credentials visible. A parking attendant will direct those vehicles to the appropriate area. There are also handicap accessible viewing areas on the holes surrounding the clubhouse.
Can I ride my bike to the tournament?
Yes, bike parking is available in the general spectator parking lot. Please bring your own lock to secure your bike. Bikes are not permitted on the golf course.
Prohibited Items & Mobile Device Policy:
What items are prohibited?
The following items are prohibited from championship grounds:
- (*) All personal electronics including TV’s, handheld games, MP3 players, iPods and other electronic devices. Regarding the mobile device policy, please see the question: “Can I bring a mobile device?”
- Outside food or beverages, bikes, coolers, ladders, signs, banners, backpacks (larger than 10x10x10), metal spiked golf shoes and chairs with hard backs and arm rests (portable stools and camping chairs are permitted).
- Weapons will not be allowed regardless of permit.
- Dogs and other pets.
- Cameras (only allowed on practice rounds or Pro-Am days, Tuesday-Wednesday).
(*) All patrons will go through a security checkpoint and metal detectors. Those individuals with a prohibited item will be required to return items to their car.
Can I bring a mobile device?
A mobile device is a device that can send/receive calls and/or a device that can send/receive data. The policy is:
- The device must be on silent at all times.
- Calls may be placed or received in PGA TOUR approved “designated areas” only.
- Designated areas are away from play, usually near concession areas or the clubhouse.
- Audio, video and photography policies are unchanged.
- No audio or video capture is permitted at any time.
- No still photography is permitted at any time during competition rounds.
- Permissible data transfer will be consistent with current media regulations.
- Data use (e.g., texting, email, etc.) will be permitted outside of the designated areas
- Data use is not permitted when players are in position to compete (i.e., when “QUIET PLEASE” paddles are raised).
Can I bring a camera?
Cameras will only be allowed during Pro-Ams and practice rounds, Tuesday-Wednesday of tournament week. They will not be permitted on competition days, Thursday-Sunday.
Can I bring a stroller?
Yes, strollers are allowed for small children.
Player & Autograph Information:
What players qualify to play in the Hotel Fitness Championship?
The field at the Hotel Fitness Championship will be determined by the final money lists on both the Web.com Tour and the PGA Tour. The top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list and the players ranking 126-200 on the PGA Tour FedExCup points list will be invited to participate in the Web.com Tour Finals, starting with the Hotel Fitness Championship. *The Web.com Tour will begin their 2014 season in February.
Is there a 36-hole cut?
The Hotel Fitness Championship will start with a field of approximately 144-150 players. It is a 72-hole stroke play event with a 36-hole cut coming at the Web.com Tour’s standard low 65 cumulative scores and ties.
Where can I get autographs?
Autographs may be requested and given at the players’ convenience during the Mad Anthonys Pro-Am or practice rounds, Tuesday-Wednesday. Some players may choose to sign autographs after competition, Thursday-Sunday. The practice areas are typically the best locations to seek autographs.